Thursday, August 1, 2013

The New Babycakes Paper!



The new CTMH catalog is now available to shop from! In celebration of the new catalog and all the new products I am participating in the new CTMH New Product Blog Hop. 


My absolute favorite thing in the new catalog is the new Babycakes paper pack. I love the versatility of this paper. Though CTMH intend for it to be a babyish paper, I feel the color combination allows for so much more! The color focus: Chocolate, Slate, Buttercup, and Sunset (which I absolutely love, and I don't usually like orange colors).

I created a simple 4" by 4" card using the baby cakes paper. With details including some light faux stitching and banners. See the full list of supplies below:



Creativity Helpful Hint: When making paper banners I find it is easier to cut a small slit in the middle of the paper up to the height that I want my triangle cut out, and then cut from each corner to the top of my slit in the middle. 

Babycakes B&T Paper X7173
Slate Cardstock X5930 (Included in paper pack too.)
Sunset Cardstock X5758 (Included in paper pack too.)
Buttercup Cardstock 1271 (Included in paper pack too.)
Chocolate Cardstock X5643 (Included in paper pack too.)
Colonial White Cardstock 1388
“A True Thank You” Stamp M1029
Chocolate Ink Z2111
Archival Black Ink 44751
Crème Brulee Alcohol Marker (Dark) Z2406
Sanding Block Z1294
Embossed Metal Badge Button from ProPlayer Assortment Z1879
Brown Pen
White Pen


This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group. Thank you. 

24 comments:

  1. Great Thank You card, can always use more of those, and I love, love the Babycakes paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Babycakes paper. One of my favs already !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love this paper pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' Babycakes paper pack as a 'thank you' card ... FAB idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I think the very same thing about the Babycakes paper - there are 2 sheets that are baby-ish and the rest are super versatile. It's a must-have for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love these mini stamps :) Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Thank You card! I haven't had a chance to play with Babycakes yet, but will be very soon, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little faux stitching additions, adds that little extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't played w/ BabyCakes, yet! Cute Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now how clever is that to use the badge button for the "O"! Definitely will lift that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I like how you used an embellishment as the O. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! Great use of the embellishment for the O.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is very cute and that is a great tip for cutting the ribbon end in paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! I really like your different paper pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sweet card! Great use of that metal embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card! The touch of brown and the stitching really set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is just too cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CUTE! I appreciate artwork that is non-baby for this paper packet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful card! Thanks for the banner cutting tip! I like how you embellished the O in YOU.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute card! I love how you added the button in as the "O" in You - great accent!

    ReplyDelete